Northstar Gold Corp (NSG: CSE) is a public company focused on the exploration, development and acquisition of quality exploration properties in the prolific Abitibi Greenstone Belt. Our flagship Property is the Kirkland Lake / Lamaque "style", historic resource-stage 100% owned Miller Gold Property, located 18km southeast of Kirkland Lake, Ontario.
- Listed on the CSE (symbol: NSG) on January 2, 2020 by way of a $3 million IPO.
- Portfolio of 100% owned advanced exploration/historic resource stage gold and base metal properties in the Kirkland Lake District and western Abitibi.
- 100% owned flagship Miller Gold property - 18km southeast of Kirkland Lake Gold's Macassa South Mine Complex. Property has many geological similarities to nearby mines and is relatively unexplored at depth.
- Assays pending from 2021 exploration program at the Miller Gold Property.
- Tight share structure with 30% shares held by management, directors and insiders.
- Accomplished board and management team highly experienced in global exploration, mining, corporate development, financing and investment banking.