- Northstar reported on November 2, 2020, that by way of a purchase agreement, the Company acquired the 1,200 ha Rosegrove Property, consisting of 19 contiguous mining claims situated immediately north and adjacent to Northstar’s 100%-owned flagship Miller Gold Property.
- Northstar’s Boston Creek area land package now totals 2,300 ha.
- The Rosegrove claims overlay the same northwest-orientated mafic and intermediate volcanic rock package that hosts significant gold-telluride mineralization at the Miller Gold Property, including evidence of syenite and porphyry intrusions.
- Rosegrove has several shear zones, faults and splays which may be related to the highly prospective First Order Catharine Fault Structure and the Pacaud and Boston Faults.
- In July, 2021 Northstar completed a UAV airborne magnetic survey at Rosegrove that identified 2 shear zones and faults that may play a key role in the control of gold mineralization.
- Five negative elliptical to ring-shaped magnetic anomalies were detected featuring magnetic signatures similar to known gold-bearing Allied and Planet Syenite alkaline intrusions on Northstar’s adjoining Miller Gold Property.
- A comprehensive surface mapping, sampling and prospecting program is planned at Rosegrove in 2023.
© 2023 Northstar Gold Corp.
All rights reserved.