Northstar Gold Corp (NSG:CSE ; NSGCF:OTCQB) is focused on the exploration, development and acquisition of quality exploration properties in the prolific Abitibi Greenstone Belt. Our flagship property is the 100%-owned Miller Gold Property, located 18km southeast of Kirkland Lake, Ontario. The Miller Gold Property is a Kirkland Lake / Sigma Lamaque Triangle "style", alkalic intrusion-hosted gold-telluride-copper project.
- Corporate strategy to develop a minimum +1 million ounce gold mineral resource to potentially supplement a nearby mining operation or a stand-alone mining operation at the 100%-owned Miller Gold Property.
- Listed on the CSE (symbol: NSG) on January 2, 2020, by way of a $3 million IPO.
- Portfolio of 100% owned advanced exploration gold and base metal properties in the Kirkland Lake District and western Abitibi.
- 100% owned flagship Miller Gold Property - 18km southeast of Kirkland Lake Gold's Macassa South Mine Complex - with many geological similarities to nearby mines.
- >4.4M exploration on Miller since IPO, entailing property-wide geophysical surveys, surface stripping, mapping, sampling and drilling 50 holes in 9,500 metres.
- Exploration focused on expanding the bulk tonnage, near-surface Allied Gold Zone with numerous 70-750 gold gram-metre drill hole intercepts.
- 20% shares held by management, directors and insiders.
- Accomplished board and management team highly experienced in global exploration, mining, corporate development, financing and investment banking.